2nd August 2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do MBA from IIM-C? How are placements and what are the packages offered?

I want to know how is it to do a course from IIM-C after completing engineering and working for two years. I want a fresh start in career and want to do masters from a reputed college. I have interest in writing and working in same profile. Also how are the placements and what package can i expect after graduating from here.

16th August 2016, 12:25 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it good to do MBA from IIM-C? How are placements and what are the packages offered?

IIMN stands for Indian Institute of Management.
It is best institute for MBA and higher studies in business administration courses in India.
To get admission in India, students need to secure high percentile in CAT examination.
CAT stands for Common Admission Test. It is known as the toughest examination after civil services.
Students need to score more than 95 percentile to become assured about examination.
On the basis of performance, IIM invites students for counseling and personal interview then after qualifying that students can take admission.
Minimum package for IIM students id around 6 lac while maximum can be in Crore.
So, you don't have to think about placement if you have good CGPA in academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?