19th September 2017, 03:40 PM
neha neha raghuwanshi

Is it a good option to do MCA to become a bank manager in future after completion of B.Sc with Computer Science?

Sir/Mam, Is it a good option to do MCA to become a bank manager in future after completion of B.Sc with Computer Science? Can you please suggest me the best step forward for me? Awaiting to get the response on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Process to become a reputed private bank manager after B.Sc CS? Is MCA better option to achieve my goal? -- [New]
  2. Which is a better option between MBA and MCA after BSc Computer Science? Will MBA after MCA provide me some extra opportunities?
  3. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  4. Which is a better option, MBA or MCA after BSc Computer Science?
  5. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  6. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  7. Which is the future of PO?
  8. Which Job and Group2 Coaching would be Suitable after post graduation in Sociology(Telugu Medium)?
  9. MCA is better option after bcom?
  10. Which is the best option after T.Y. MCA or MBA? I am studying T.Y.BSc computer science
  11. Best career options available for me to do BSc IT or BCA? Future opportunities after completion of the course?
  12. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  13. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
  14. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I do after completion of graduation in B.Sc Computer Science?
  16. Scope of MSc Computer Science? Does this offer a good career scope?
  17. What are the options available to do after completion of B.Sc with computer science?
  18. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
20th September 2017, 03:39 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a good option to do MCA to become a bank manager in future after completion of B.Sc with Computer Science?

After completing MCA degree you can enter into banking sector. There are many posts offered for the MCA candidate like technical posts, clerk, computer application and many posts.

The minimum eligibility required to become bank manager is to complete their graduation level degree in any stream with minimum 55% from any recognised university.
The age limit required 21 - 30 years. There is age relaxation for the reservation candidates.

You need to attend and qualify in the entrance exam. Based on your performance in the exam you'll be given a bank manager post.
21st September 2017, 04:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a good option to do MCA to become a bank manager in future after completion of B.Sc with Computer Science?

Master of Computer Application is a good course for any post. You can pursue MCA course if your ultimate aim is to become Bank Manager in future.

1. The minimum academic qualification required for banking job entrance exams is bachelor's degree. You can apply for banking entrance exams after completion of Bachelor of Science with Computer science.

2. You will be eligible for Probationary officer or Clerical job entrance exams.

For MCA course, mathematics at 10+2 level is necessary.
22nd September 2017, 02:35 PM
spike.raghu

According to best of my knowledge to become a manager you only require a degree in any discipline. But you have to prepare for PO exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?