23rd January 2018, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Process to become a reputed private bank manager after B.Sc CS? Is MCA better option to achieve my goal?

Sir, I am totally confused what to do in future after completing B.Sc CS. Is MCA is better option to me or I should has do something else? I want to be a reputed private bank manager. Please show me aright path.

24th January 2018, 10:38 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to become a reputed private bank manager after B.Sc CS? Is MCA better option to achieve my goal?

In order to become a private bank manager, you should complete your bachelor's/master's degree with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. Candidates from accounting/business administration/finance and other related fields are preferred by most of the banks. Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. You must also have enough experience in the banking field. Yes, you can also apply after completing MCA. With the above eligibility you can apply in different banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?