21st June 2010, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Which is the government vacancy in which recruitment is done on the basis of Interview only and without entrance test?

Sir, i am jyoti from sonipat . I have passed m.com & mba and currently working in lal mahal ltd. I have experience of complete accounts at company level but i wants to work in govt sector in officor position i searched so many vacancies but didnot get any opportunity so i want to know my career in govt . Besides tell me about the govt vacncy in which recruitment is done on the bases of interview only without written test. Plz help me

jyoti dahiya
25.5 years old
m.com,mba
5 year exp.

23rd May 2011, 07:52 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the government vacancy in which recruitment is done on the basis of Interview only and without entrance test?

None of the Government firms are allowed to take in candidates without conducting the test. It is done to ensure that there is no unfair practice. Also priority will be given to candidates who fair well in the test. The test normally will be aptitude oriented. So you can prepare for them together.
7th June 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the government vacancy in which recruitment is done on the basis of Interview only and without entrance test?

Sir, i am anu from madurai. I have passed mba and currently working in college administration. I have experience of complete administration at work but i wants to work in chennai but didnot get any opportunity because my fear, i want to know about my career, i didnot have that much fluency in english, but i konw english i can understand read, and write. what can i do to get a job in chennai,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?