10th February 2013, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for JTO post? I am a electronics and communication diploma student

i am electronics &commmuniaction deploma student can i apply this post?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for JTO post? I am a electronics and communication diploma student
  2. Am I eligible for JTO post after completing diploma engineering in electronics and communication -- [New]
  3. Eligibility for BSNL JTO exam for 3rd year Electronics and communication student?
  4. What should I do and from where after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Which books to prefer?
  5. BSNL JTO question papers for Electronics and Communication?
  6. Exam process and seats for BSNL JTO exam for Electronics & Communication branch student?
  7. Can I apply for JTO exam while in Electronics and Communication Department?
  8. What post should I apply after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  9. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
  10. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  11. I am an ECE B.Tech student : How to start preparation for JTO exam?
  12. Can I apply for BSNL JTO exam after MSc in Electronics and Communication? Syllabus of BSNL JTO exam for Electronics and Communication students?
  13. Syllabus of JTO examination for Electronics and Communication branch?
  14. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  15. What does throughout 60% stands for and does following case satisfies the criteria?
  16. How to apply for lecturer post in diploma colleges? I have finished B.E in electronics and communication
  17. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  18. Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
29th January 2014, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for JTO post? I am a electronics and communication diploma student

Sir, i am polyuechnic final year student branch of ece. I'm eligible or not for bsnl jto&tta post? If i'm eligible for this job send me application date on my mail [email protected] . Plz sir.
Thank you
22nd October 2014, 12:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for JTO post? I am a electronics and communication diploma student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am electronics &commmuniaction deploma student can i apply this post?
No, Diploma student are not eligible for BSNL JTO exam.

If you have completed BE or B-Tech or equivalent in below given departments from a recognized Institution/University then eligible for JTO TELECOM departments exam.

i.Telecommunication
ii.Electronics
iii.Radio
iv.Computer
v.Electrical
vi.Information Technology

If you have completed BE or B-Tech or equivalent in civil engineering from a recognized Institution/University then you are eligible for JTO civil departments exam.

If you have completed BE or B-Tech in electrical engineering from a recognized Institution/University then you are eligible for JTO electrical departments exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?