8th June 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Army Doctor after 12th PCB? Knowledge of Mathematics is necessary for that?

Well actually i am a student of 11th PCB and i want to know that how i can become an Army Doctor after getting MBBA degree? Do i need to know mathematics for that?

8th June 2016, 07:38 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Army Doctor after 12th PCB? Knowledge of Mathematics is necessary for that?

To become Army Doctor after passing your 12th with PCB you have to qualify the entrance exam known as AFMC. This exam is conducted every year to give admission to the candidates who secured good marks in this exam and are interested to serve in army as a Doctor. Once you qualify this exam you will be called for interview and physical fitness test.
8th June 2016, 10:27 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Army Doctor after 12th PCB? Knowledge of Mathematics is necessary for that?

There are two ways for you to join army as a doctor:

1 way is to directly qualify AFMC examination after clearing 12th from Medical stream with minimum 60% marks from recognised board and secondly you can pursue MBBS degree from medical college after qualifying entrance test such as a AIPMT, AIIMS and then you have to qualify the entrance exam to enter into Indian Army as a doctor.
9th June 2016, 07:41 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

To become Army Doctor you should give AFMC Pune exam.

The paper is of 2 Hours and 1/4 negative marking but it is round the corner.

You may peruse MBBS in civil medical college and join army as a short service commissioned officer.

it is a rewarding job

It is also depend on the field of specially you are interested in being an army doctor.

There are three stages of selection:

Written exam

Interview

Medical Test
3rd November 2019, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

What will be the medical test requirement??
4th November 2019, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me steps to join Indian army as a doctor
7th November 2019, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the applying date & procedure please tell
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?