11th September 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

How to become an IPS after doing BCA with 60% marks?

Hello sir/madam .i have done bca with 60% marks.i want to become an i.p.s officer what should i do know plz suggest.

25th September 2012, 11:26 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an IPS after doing BCA with 60% marks?

Graduation is important to get in to an IPS officer post. So, after BCA you are in all ways eligible for the same. 21 years is the lower age limit for candidates to apply for this post. Higher age will be different and is fixed at 30 years. UPSC Civil services is main entrance exam to be qualified in this regard. Candidates should try hard to qualify both the levels of this exam. Physical test and P.I can be attended by only those who clear written exams.
16th July 2021, 02:08 AM
Shantanu4216

Default Re: How to become an IPS after doing BCA with 60% marks?

Hi,
Completing BCA with 60 % of marks is completely okay for appearing in UPSC exam and one can become IPS after appearing in this examination. For this you
have to start preparing for this exam after your graduation. First of all just go through it's syllabus. Then, prepare your strategy and start studying the various general studies subjects including polity,
history ,economics, art and culture, science and technology, disaster management and others along with current affairs .This a very prestigious exam consisting of three phase- prelims, mains and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?