9th May 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

How to become an IPS officer? Which are the best coaching institutes in India?

sir i want to become ips officer so plz suggest best coaching in india...........as i want to clear my exam with one year by hook to took............so plz give suggetion

7th May 2014, 02:44 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become an IPS officer? Which are the best coaching institutes in India?

Candidates have to score minimum 55 per cent in graduation level. The entrance exam comprises of three sections Preliminary Examination which covers objective type questions, Mains which is subjective type questions and personal interview questions. IPS exam also have some specific physical requirement which are different from rest of the Civil Service exam. IPS exam also have some specific physical requirement which are different from rest of the Civil Service exam.
Height – Male 165 cm Pahari Male (general also) & ST (not the SC/ OBC) – 160 cm
Female 150 cm Pahari Female (general also) & ST (not SC/ OBC)- 145 cm
Chest – Male Minimum 84 cm. Expansion 5 cm.
Female Min 79 cm expansion 5 cm.
Eye sight – 6/6 or 6/9 distant vision for good eye. 6/12 or 6/9 for worst eye. Near vision J 1 for good eye. J2 for worst eye.
The age limit has to be 21 years minimum till 30 years maximum. Incase ofOBCs, it is 33 and 35 for SCs/STs .
The best institutes for IPS coaching are across India.
Jain IAS Circle and IPS Tuition in New Delhi are equally good.
Sathya IAS Academy
Address: no.12, 6th street, Af block, 11th main road, anna nagar west, Chennai-40
Ph : 9787802927
E-Mail : [email protected]

Shankar IAS Academy
Address: AP-2241,2nd floor ,4th avenue,12th main road, shanthi colony,anna nagar Chennai-40
Ph:044-64597222, 044-2621 6435, 9444166435
E-Mail: [email protected], [email protected]

Indian IAS Academy
Address: Indian IAS Academy (IIA), AB-101, PKS Complex, 6th Main Road, Shanthi Colony, Opp Marry Brown, Anna Nagar , Chennai-40.
Ph : 98419 96486, 9841766860
E-Mail: [email protected]

Door Centre For Civil Services
Address: 1075,TVS COLONY,Anna Nagar West Exentension CHENNAI.
Ph : 9840236238/9840248144
E-mail: [email protected]

Synergy Siddharth
Ph : 044-26156739, 9941386837, 9382833504

Impact Ias Academy
Address: AE 13/99, 6th street,10th main road,annanagar, Chennai
Ph : 044-26221537
10th May 2014, 02:11 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to become an IPS officer? Which are the best coaching institutes in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to become ips officer so plz suggest best coaching in india...........as i want to clear my exam with one year by hook to took............so plz give suggetion
We appreciate your're aspiration to become a IPS officer. IPS is the acronym for Indian Police Service . It's one of the Civil Service Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for every once in a year. The UPSC Civil Service Examination may divided into three successive stages like, Civil Service Aptitude Test, Preliminary and Main Examination. - Preliminary Exam based on the Objective type with multiple choice and If your Qualified in this Preliminary Examination then you may Qualified For Main Examination. Main Examination is based on Written Examination and interview. To be eligible to apply for IPS entrance examination then you should be complete bachelor degree course or equivalent qualification from recognized university and Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this course. The Age of the candidate should be in between 21 years to 30 years and relaxation will be given for reserved category as per govt rule. You may apply for this Examination in Online Mode by the Visiting the Official website of UPSC . The Cost of the Examination Application form Rs.100/- for general candidates and Rs.50/- for sc/st candidates .

Best Coaching Classes for IPS Exam:-

-Excell Career India-
-Ganesh IAS
-Eva Stalin IAS Academy
-JTS Institute
-CEEADAT IAS Coaching centre
-Shankar IAS Academy
-Indian IAS Academy
-SATHYA IAS ACADEMY
-Achievers IAS Classes
-NAMMA IAS
12th May 2014, 10:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
We appreciate your aspiration to become a IPS Officer. To become a IPS Officer then you have to appear in Civil Service Entrance Examination which is UPSC for every year.

IPS - Indian Police Service and this Entrance Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for every year.

To be eligible for IPS Entrance Examination then, the candidate should have Graduate degree in any discipline from recognized university. Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination.

Age Limit for the IPS Examination, should be between 21 years to 30 year and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates.

Applicant should be Physically as well as medically fit and the Entrance Examination is divided into three levels, CSAT (Civil Service Aptitude Test )/Civil Service Main Exam and Personal Interview.

So, You have to appear in Civil Service Entrance Examination in order to become a IPS Officer, the Notification and other details regarding the entrance examination released in Official website and Employment news paper.

Best Coaching Classes for IPS Exam:-

Excel Career India
Success IAS Academy
Indian IAS Academy
Shankar IAS Academy
Ganesh IAS
Indian IAS Academ
10th December 2017, 06:21 AM
Unregistered

I want to become an IPS officer for this I want to take coaching from best coaching center of India. So I want to know where is the best coaching center in India?
23rd February 2019, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Further there are no restrictions on section of stream but which stream covers more syllabus of IPS STUDIES?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?