8th August 2012, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Pilot after completion of 10+2?

i want to being a force of pilot after 10+2

8th August 2012, 11:00 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Pilot after completion of 10+2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey friend,

To become a Pilot right after completing +2 is by writing the entrance exam is by writing the NDA Exam

This exam offers candidates to join in Indian Defence Services and by that you can join in Indian Air Force by writing this exam.

To tell about this exam,this exam is conducted by UPSC and is held every year and is held as NDA I and NDA II.

For writing this exam you need to satisfy certain eligibility conditions and they are:

~ You need to be a citizen of India

~ The candidate appearing for the exam must be a unmarried male candidate as they are only eligible.

~ The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 16 1/2-19 years

~ Education qualification for joining in Indian Air Force is that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with a fair percentage.

~ Candidate need to be physically fit as it is very important

If you are satisfying them all then you are eligible to apply for the exam,and the ways of you to apply are:

> Online
> Offline

If you want to know more information regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
8th August 2012, 11:47 PM
raja_1982
Junior Member+

Hey friend,

To become a Pilot right after completing +2 is by writing the entrance exam is by writing the NDA Exam

This exam offers candidates to join in Indian Defence Services and by that you can join in Indian Air Force by writing this exam.

To tell about this exam,this exam is conducted by UPSC and is held every year and is held as NDA I and NDA II.

For writing this exam you need to satisfy certain eligibility conditions and they are:

~ You need to be a citizen of India

~ The candidate appearing for the exam must be a unmarried male candidate as they are only eligible.

~ The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 16 1/2-19 years

~ Education qualification for joining in Indian Air Force is that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with a fair percentage.

~ Candidate need to be physically fit as it is very important

If you are satisfying them all then you are eligible to apply for the exam,and the ways of you to apply are:

> Online
> Offline

If you want to know more information regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
9th August 2012, 12:18 AM
noel thiek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To become Pilot you have to pass 10+2 examination in Science stream,recognised by the CBSE or State goverment, and you must be a Citizen of India. After 10+2 you have to seat NDA examination and you have to fullfil that examination. the Age must not exceed 26 year.before 26 you have to pass the NDA examination.
10th August 2012, 01:00 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi....!!!!

-->YES,my dear friend you can become a pilot after your 12th standard by giving the entrance exam of NDA.

->you can give the NDA II entrance exam after giving your class 12 board exam.

->girls are not eligible for NDA .

->unmarried man are eligible.

->Here is the eligibility criteria,please check the eligibility criteria:-

NDA entrance exam eligibility criteria:-

>You should be minimum 12 pass out
>age limit-16.5-19 yrs
>you should be an unmarried citizen of india

->Exam pattern:-

>paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
>paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
>part A is english of 200 marks
>part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
>so total 900 marks

Then there is the interview session on the basis of which you are chosen,so,always prepare the interview session carefully and give it with full confidence.

ALL THE BEST....
For more information you can visit the official website i.g given as follows:-

www.upsc.gov.in
so,work hard my friend...!!!
30th September 2014, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Pilot after completion of 10 2?

hii i m a girl studing in class 11 want to become a piolet.........what to do so i may become a piolet!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?