20th October 2011, 05:54 AM
tuwanriyaj

What subjects should I take after completion of 12th to become a Pilot?

dear.sir,madam
what subject should i take to become a pilot.
after 12th

20th October 2011, 01:30 PM
taurusvinothkumar

Default Re: What subjects should I take after completion of 12th to become a Pilot?

you should take the aeronautical engineering in good college to become a pilot
20th October 2011, 03:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subjects should I take after completion of 12th to become a Pilot?

Hello friend,
The combination of subject in the +2 is more important rather than the combination of subjects in the bachelors degree program.
Since you are interested in joining the flying branch of the Indian Air Force, you must have studied Physics and Maths at +2 level.
If you did, you may either write the NDA exam, for which a candidates need to have qualified +2 level of exam with the subjects mentioned above and must be within the age limit of 16 1/2 years-19 years.
However, if you want to join after graduation, you will have appear for combined defense service exam and a bachelors degree in any discipline will make you eligible for it, provided you have studied Physics and Maths at +2 level.
The age limit to apply for the exam is between 19-23 years. (For Indian Air Force).
20th October 2011, 03:03 PM
Ddhanuri

I want a official job. I passed the 12th (art) and RSCIT Diplopa.
12th November 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

you tell me how much fee in pilot and what score in physic and math about 12th class?
22nd November 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Which course I have to do to become after completion of 12th and pursuing Computer Hardware and Networking Engineering course?
19th December 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of class tenth . After passing 2 should i take aerospace or aeronautical engineering to become a pilot? I have intrest in aerospace. Please tell me each and every thing.
19th December 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

how to become a civil pilot after 12 th
30th December 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after 12th to join air force
23rd March 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

WHEN I COMPLETE THE 2 THEN I WILL BE BECOME PILOT?
23rd March 2012, 07:25 PM
biswarup.jackon14

Cool Re: What subjects should I take after completion of 12th to become a Pilot?

HELLO Friend,

After 12th students have an option to enter this field. For this they must have studied science subject in 12th standard. The students can enter the Flying branch in the Indian air force through the UPSC entrance exam which will provide admission to the NDA for students. Students who clear the UPSC exam will have to appear the Pilot aptitude battery test PABT which will check the aptitude of the students as a pilot. After clearing the PABT candidates will have to undergo a selection process which is common to the entire IAF batch. There will be a medical examination which the candidates will have to clear. On the basis of the medical result and the selection procedure there will be a merit list. Selected candidates will get trained at the NDA for the flying branch during the last semester in the academy. After 3 years at NDA students will be further sent for training in one of the flying training establishments. After completing the training the candidates can join as Flying officer in the IAF. Weather male or female, both have to follow the same procedure to become a pilot.

Best of Luck….
23rd March 2012, 07:51 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,.
To become a pilot you should go for indian navy.
For this you must
have studied Physics and
Maths at +2 level.
Eligibility criteria:
You should be a citizen of india,

You age must 16.5 to 19years.

+2 is the educational qualification

All the best.
24th March 2012, 05:54 PM
aviator_03

Post Re: What subjects should I take after completion of 12th to become a Pilot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you tell me how much fee in pilot and what score in physic and math about 12th class?
There is no minimum marks requirements for commercial pilot. Fees depends on the country from where you want to do your training. Usually it ranges from 17-25 lakh Rs. You may contact me at [email protected] for course details
24th March 2012, 05:56 PM
aviator_03

Post Re: What subjects should I take after completion of 12th to become a Pilot?

Quote:
how to become a civil pilot after 12 th
You need to join any approved flying training institute after 12th to become a commercial pilot.
28th March 2012, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I am in grade 10 and my subjects are maths, physics, geography and computer do I qualify to be a pilot?
29th March 2012, 04:12 AM
Unregistered

hi! my son just completed 12 i want to know what is the best course to him to become a good future becouse he nt have father his father is dead when he was 2years old i myself see him plz help me
30th March 2012, 09:41 PM
aviator_03

Lightbulb Re: What subjects should I take after completion of 12th to become a Pilot?

Quote:
hi! my son just completed 12 i want to know what is the best course to him to become a good future becouse he nt have father his father is dead when he was 2years old i myself see him plz help me
Mam you must ask your son about his interest and then support him for the same. All courses give a possibility of bright future after completion if its done with personal interest. Though every course has its own eligibility requirements, i assume that your question might be in respect of pilot training after 12th, so if he wishes to do pilot training then he must be atleast 17 years old and must have had maths and physics as main subjects in 12th.
6th May 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

what shall i do after 12th to become commercial piolet
13th September 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

my name is shiva,my age is 21. could i eligible to become a pilot? i studied degree bsc(mpc).2012,but certificate is not recived . what should i have to do to become a pilot?
29th December 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to choose aeronautical engineerig after 12th?if i select other branch so it is possible to a pilot?????
27th July 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

my daughter want to join for pilot job,she is now in 12th class,(her subjects are,phy,chem,maths.)what should we do for this ? please tell in details from starting.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?