29th December 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Can an average student crack CDS and AFCAT?

Sir, my name is P.Brahatheeswaran and am pursuing final year engineering and I want to join in defense by indirect entries like CDS and AFCAT. My question is whether an average student is able to clear the the CDS exam and AFCAT? What are the strategies to follow to pass this exams with high marks?

29th December 2016, 04:26 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can an average student crack CDS and AFCAT?

Yes, you will be eligible to qualify in written and SSB examination which is the two stages of examination and it is necessary to qualify in both stages for final selection.

The syllabus of examination is English Ability, General Ability, Current Affairs and Mathematics.

But, you have to do better preparation of speaking English and have a better knowledge of common topics and India's relation with other countries and also be prepared for Group Discussion as well as Personal Interview.

These are the basic requirement to qualify in Written and SSB.

But,
29th December 2016, 10:06 PM
hardwellonair

Default Re: Can an average student crack CDS and AFCAT?

Hi,
This is the most asked question asked by candidates and I must tell you that it is 100 percent possible for every candidate to crack any exam be it CDS or AFCAT or any competition out there.
The candidate just need 3 things:
-Time Management
-Dedication
-Determination

Hope this helps!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?