19th August 2016, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Which degree course is better for a job?

I am looking for a good career option for my brother. I want to know Which degree course is better for a job. He is doing his schooling right now, your information will surely help him in taking right decision.

31st August 2016, 10:57 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which degree course is better for a job?

As far as my knowledge is concerned, B.Tech is best to get job in any sector. B.Tech has a lot of scope and you can go into any side let it be private sector or core sector or public sector. Besides this, there are many government jobs available for B.Tech candidates. As the value is getting lesser for Traditional courses, I can tell you to go with Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Engineering stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?