9th July 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for IAS entrance exam(OBC)?

HOW YEAR TO APPLY FOR IAS EXAM?(obC)...pelase tell me how to do it

21st August 2013, 02:10 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for IAS entrance exam(OBC)?

IAS exam is usually conducted in the month of May. Notification for the test is issued in the month of February. You can apply online through the website of UPSC, before last date mentioned in exam notification. Upper age limit is 30 years. Being a OBC candidate, you can apply up to 33 years.
22nd August 2013, 04:16 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for IAS entrance exam(OBC)?

Dear friend

IAS stands for the Indian Administrative Services .This is one of most respectable services of Indian and comes under category of Civil services .The entrance exam for the different services under it like IPS.IAS,IFS is called Civil services examinations .

This entrance exam is the one of the most toughest exam of India.

Your query is how to apply for the Civil services exam:

Before applying you must ensure that whether you satisfy the eligibility criteria required for the exam or not:

>>You must have bachelor's degree in any desired discipline from a recognized university .If your are in final year of bachelor's degree then also you can give this exam.

>>You age must be between 21-30 years .Upper age relaxations applicable to obc and sc/st candidates.

>>you must be an Indian citizen.

How to apply :

After satisfying the eligibility criteria ,you need to wait for the notifications of Civil services .The online application generally starts in February or March.

Once the notifications are out ,you can register yourself for the Civil services exam at www.upsconline.nic.in.You will have to provide your personal details ,upload your photograph and signature and then pay the required fee.

Note down the registration number for any future reference.

The important dates for Civil services 2014 are:

Date of notification:17/05/2014

Last date of registration:16/06/2014

Date of preliminary exam:24/08/2014

For any more details ,please visit www.upsc.gov.in

Hope the information helps you .If you have any other query you can leave your message here .

All the best for your career.

aashisranjan784
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?