Unregistered

How to apply for IAS entrance exam?

Info on how to apply for IAS exams
Email id
[email protected]

5th October 2012, 09:49 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for IAS entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Email id
[email protected]
IAS stands for Indian Administrative services and to become IAS Officer you just need to apply for the Civil services examination, this examination is highly competitive because lots of candidates appeared for this examination, the selection rate is very less, so you need a lots of preparation to cracked the Civil services examination.

IAS is generally a higher post and IAS Officers got a job in Administration example like District Collectors, Reserve Bank Governors.

To apply for this examination, you just need a graduate degree course in any discipline from a recognised university, well final year candidates are also apply for this examination.

Your age should between 21 to 30 years to apply for UPSC Civil services examination and upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates. If you are fulfill the given eligibility then you are eligible for this examination next year.

The examination consist in these stages, Preliminary examination and Main examination.

Firstly, you have to appear for the preliminary examination and there are two papers in this exam and both are objective and if you passed in preliminary examination then you are eligible for Mains. Mains exam consist nine descriptive papers, you have to select two optional subjects for four papers. You have to choose two optional subject according to your interest.

So now onwards, you have to think and prepare for IAS, You can easy to become a IAS Officer.

The notification is going to be published soon in next year in February and after notification, online registrations will be started. The dates already updated in the official website, please check the website for more details about Civil services examination.

http://upsc.gov.in
19th August 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I am bsf constable my age 31 .what I can to apply this exam.
29th November 2013, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madem,
My Date of birth is 21/6/1981 i will apply the ias entrance exam?
11th March 2014, 11:31 AM
N.VVNDprasad

Smile Re: How to apply for IAS entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Email id
[email protected]
sir i am studying final year b.tech with E.C.E,so How to apply for IAS entrance exam?
16th July 2014, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam
how can apply for IAS exam
my dob 22/11/1987
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?