17th June 2012, 07:18 PM
muhajir

how can I apply for marine engineering after 10th with 74% and diploma in civil engineering

sir i want to know that can i apply for marine engineering after 10th with 74% and diploma in civil engineering

20th June 2012, 11:45 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: how can I apply for marine engineering after 10th with 74% and diploma in civil engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhajir View Post
sir i want to know that can i apply for marine engineering after 10th with 74% and diploma in civil engineering
Candidates who have completed Diploma program in any of the following branches of Engineering are considered eligible for the two years Marine Engineering program:

Mechanical Engineering
Marine Engineering
Naval Architecture
Electrical Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering

Since you have done your Diploma program in Civil Engineering, you will have to pursue four year Marine Engineering program provided you have scored a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying examination and the Diploma Program is approved by All India Council for Technical Education. The maximum age limit to enroll for the course is 25 years.

For further information, refer to the official website of the Institutes offering Marine Engineering program.

Marine Engineering & Research Institute-Kolkata
Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training-Pune
Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies-Lonavla
Academy of Maritime Education and Training-Chennai
Vel’s Academy of Maritime Education and Training-Chennai
International Maritime Academy-Chennai
26th October 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: how can I apply for marine engineering after 10th with 74% and diploma in civil engineering

i want to do marine engineering after 10th with 74% then what to do to join please contact me on 9765989430
5th April 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

can I do marine engineering scoring 72% in 10th class?
10th April 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

what are the eligibility to get the seat after 10th in diploma in marine engineering at t s chanakya imu navi mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?