14th December 2012, 08:48 PM
sahidul31291

How can I apply for MAT examination for MBA course? I have completed graduation degree with 45% marks in English Honors

Sir i just complete my graduation degree with 45% marks in English Honours. Sir i want to know that can i apply to the MAT examination for MBA course?plz help me..

29th December 2012, 03:25 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for MAT examination for MBA course? I have completed graduation degree with 45% marks in English Honors

Next MAT examination will be held on 3rd February 2013
Test Time from 10:00 to 12:30
Online Feb MAT test will be held from 9th February 2013

Last date to apply is 14th January 2013

Educational Qualifications- Graduation Pass in any Stream

So, Yes you are eligible to apply for the next MAT exams
Cost of MAT form is Rs 1200

Register for MAT online at the eblow website
http://apps.aima.in/matfeb13
29th December 2012, 07:26 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for MAT examination for MBA course? I have completed graduation degree with 45% marks in English Honors

Of course you can apply for the Management Aptitude Test (MAT). The test is conducted four times in a year. You can apply any time as you may prefer. Since you have completed graduation, there should be no issue in applying for the test.

MBA is a 2 years long post graduate course. It stands for Master of Business Administration. MBA is a management course ideal for the candidates who want more of a managerial position in the company.

There are various streams in which you can complete MBA.

Finance

Marketing

IT

Healthcare

Human Resources

Banking

Retail Management

Ideally Common Admission Test is the entrance exam which is recommended to MBA aspirants. However since your percentage is below the required level for CAT, I believe you have made good decision to apply for the Management Aptitude Test.

To be eligible for Management Aptitude Test, candidate only need to complete a bachelor course. There is no percentage criteria to appear for the Management Aptitude test.
30th December 2012, 07:10 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test.

Yes, you can apply for MAT examination for MBA(Master of Business Administration) course.

You can complete BCA course in various disciplines are prescribed as below:-

* IT.

* Retail management.

* Marketing.

* Finance.

* Banking.

* Human resources.

* Health care.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?