31st August 2010, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for MTM(tourism management) in Kerala university? What's the applying procedure?

dear sir / madam,
kindly plz tell me about kerala university for doing MTM (tourism mgt.) and tottally information related it.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join distance LLB course in any university of Kerala if completed B.Com about 9 years ago being a 29 years old candidate? Procedure to apply?
  2. What should I do to apply for MBBS course in colleges of Tamilnadu and Karnataka? Can I get admissions without entrance exam and what's the procedure for applying? I am from Kerala
  3. Procedure to apply for NATA Exam after completion of 12th class?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Management?
  5. when is the cpt online exam 2010 and whats it procedure for applying? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in English under Kerala University? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D management in tourism course?
  8. Last date to apply fro SET exam under Kerala Government? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?
  9. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  10. Last date to apply for SET Exam under Kerala Government? Procedure to apply for this Exam?
  11. Procedure to apply in Ranchi University PAT for M.Phil(Management) postgraduate?
  12. What is the procedure followed for applying job in Indian Navy?
  13. Will I be able to apply in Kerala for studying B.Ed? What is the procedure? What is the cost of B.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  14. Procedure to apply for Kerala P.S.C Test?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for equivalency certificate in Kerala university?
  16. Procedure to apply for Karnataka CET? What is the fee structure?
  17. Procedure to apply for BSc MLT in Kerala? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. Can I apply for government job in Kerala?
6th April 2015, 09:34 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for MTM(tourism management) in Kerala university? What's the applying procedure?

Kerala university is the oldest University in the state of Kerala. This university offers Masters in Tourism Administration which is a two year program.

Qualification/Eligibility for Masters in Tourism Administration course: You must be a graduate in relevant stream from recognized Indian university or institution.

Admission will be through an Kerala Common Entrance Test.

Available centers for the course : Mar Ivanios College, Thiruvananthapuram 15

24th May 2016, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for MTM(tourism management) in Kerala university? What's the applying procedure?

I wanna know if there are any colleges available where the process of online form fillup is still in the process for the course MTM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?