15th November 2016, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Air Hostess? What is the eligibility criteria required?

Respected Sir, I want to become an Air Hostess, I am studying in class 12th Commerce and my Height is 154 cm. I want to know what is the qualification and Physical criteria required? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Air hostess after completing BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  2. How can I become an Air Hostess? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess in Sri Lanka? How can I apply for the Sri Lankan Airlines?
  4. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to become an Air Hostess? What is the Age limit to become an Air Hostess?
  5. Do I have to write any Competitive exam to become an Air Hostess? What is the eligibility criteria required for the same?
  6. Qualification criteria required to become an Air Hostess
  7. Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  8. What is the physical criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  9. Do these companies care only about the eye sight but not the talent?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an air hostess?
  11. What is the qualification required to become an Air Hostess? How much do I have to pay to become an Air Hostess?
  12. For being an Air Hostess getting trained from an institute is mandatory?
  13. Air Hostess Job, I want to become an Air hostess -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Qualification criteria required for becoming an Air Hostess
  15. What is the eligibility criteria needed to join the air hostess training after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  16. Commerce with Computer Group student can take Air Hostess course? Percentage needed for this course?
  17. Minimum eligibility criteria to become an air hostess?
  18. How can I prepare myself physically to become an Air Hostess?
17th November 2016, 12:07 AM
ashu narwal

Default Re: How can I become an Air Hostess? What is the eligibility criteria required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to become an Air Hostess, I am studying in class 12th Commerce and my Height is 154 cm. I want to know what is the qualification and Physical criteria required? Please answer as soon as possible.
Following Eligibility required for becoming Air Hostess
    • She should be 12th Pass
    • Some airlines prefer graduates with specialization in Hotel Management and Tourism.
    • Should be in between age group of 18 to 25 years.
    • Should have minimum height of 157.5 centimetres.
    • Should have weight proportion to height
    • Mastery in spoken Hindi, English and any other foreign languages will be an added advantage.
    • Should be unmarried ( Not all airlines have this condition)
    • Normal eyesight of 6/6 uncorrected in both eyes
    • Should hold an Indian Passport
    • Fair to clear complexion
    • Good Health / Physically fit
    • Pleasing personality
25th March 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an Air Hostess? What is the eligibility criteria required?

Can I apply for air hostess on diploma basis. I completed 3 year diploma from trade instrumentation (IN).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?