22nd July 2016, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I become an Air Hostess being a 27+ years of age candidate?

I am Ankie Loveline and I am more than 27 years of age. Now I want to become an Air Hostess. So, can it be possible for me to be accepted as an Air Hostess? Kindly tell me. Thanks in advance!

24th July 2016, 01:44 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an Air Hostess being a 27+ years of age candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Ankie Loveline and I am more than 27 years of age. Now I want to become an Air Hostess. So, can it be possible for me to be accepted as an Air Hostess? Kindly tell me. Thanks in advance!
Sorry, it is very difficult to become an Air Hostess at the age of 27 years. The age should be in between 18 to 25 years in many airlines for the Air Hostess job. The candidate should have studied 12th standard, some airlines prefer graduates with Diploma course in hotel management and tourism. They should have pleasing personality, should speak Hindi, English and any other foreign language will be added advantage. The candidate should have minimum height of 157 cm, should hold an Indian Passport. They should have good communication skills, presence of mind and team spirit.
13th December 2019, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become an Air Hostess being a 27 years of age candidate?

28 years old is there any scope for me to become airhostress
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?