14th May 2017, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

If I fail in chemistry paper of 10+2 of PSEB, do I have to take 12th again or just that one subject?

I fail in chemistry exam in +2 of punjab school education board then I have to give only chemistry exam again or study again in +2 class?

14th May 2017, 07:25 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I fail in chemistry paper of 10+2 of PSEB, do I have to take 12th again or just that one subject?

There is compartment examination of different subjects of 12th board exam after results are declared. PSEB board results were declared yesterday. In coming weeks, it will release notification for supplementary exams.

Students can apply for only that subject in which they have scored less than passing marks. You will have to give chemistry exam only.
14th May 2017, 10:30 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I fail in chemistry paper of 10+2 of PSEB, do I have to take 12th again or just that one subject?

No, you have to just clear one subject in which you have failed. Every board conducts examination for failed candidates after board result is declared. PSEB will soon declare important dates for application of compartment exam.

You can apply for only Chemistry and study well to score good marks so that you do not fail again in this subject. Practice previous year papers and solve mock question paper to gain confidence in this subject.
14th May 2017, 10:33 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You are required to appear only in that particular subject(s) in which you failed to score minimum passing marks. But note that, you have to apply for reappear exam just after getting the result of regular exam. Here in your current case, you have to apply for reappearing in Chemistry exam. You have to follow some basic tips to score good marks in Chemistry exam-
Practice previous papers of chemistry subject.
Practice organic part of Chemistry as it requires more memory and presence of mind.
Focus on topics with more marks weightage.
15th May 2017, 06:55 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

You do not have to appear for all subjects of board examination if you fail in one subject. Candidates need to apply for only one subject either with regular examination next year or with compartment exam same year conducted after results.

Process: Visit your school affiliated to PSEB and ask administrative office to apply for Chemistry supplementary exam on your behalf. You will be required to pay examination fee for that subject.
15th May 2017, 10:32 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

If you have failed in chemistry paper of your 12th standard from PSEB, you need to take only that one paper to qualify your 12th standard. There is no need to appear in all subject papers to qualify 12th standard. You need to score at least 35% marks of the total marks for which the examination is conducted in order to qualify the chemistry paper of your 12th standard.
15th May 2017, 09:48 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

There is a procedure of compartmental examination which is held just half or 1 month after declaration of result. You need to fill up its form to write that exam. You have one more option that in next year you should appear in examination again for all papers. You need to fill form as private candidate not as a regular candidate.
15th May 2017, 11:21 PM
ranu shahi

If you failed in chemistry paper of 12th with Punjab state board then you have to gave the compartmental exam of chemistry paper. You have to apply for compartmental exam form which will come after the results published and the exam will be held till July.
16th May 2017, 12:48 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No you will have to appear for chemistry examination only.

You need not appear for all subject examination.
23rd May 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I fail in chemistry paper of 10 2 of PSEB, do I have to take 12th again or just that one subject?

Can I take supplementary exam if I have failed in maths and chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?