16th December 2016, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a Doctor as quickly as possible?

Respected Sir, I want to become a Doctor as quickly as possible so I want to know Is it possible to complete my MBBS quickly as possible? How can I improve my studies after completing ISC? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th February 2017, 10:38 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Doctor as quickly as possible?

To be a doctor you must satisfy the following conditions :-

The most basic requirement is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects from a recognized board of examination.

After completing higher secondary degree you are required to complete MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ) degree course which is a course of five and a half years including one year of internship.

After MBBS you will have to go for MD ( Master of Doctor ) /MS ( Master of Surgery )degree course followed by specialization degree.

As far as you are concerned about completing the MBBS degree in lesser time then it is not possible through any recognizable medical college. Also for pursuing MBBS degree course from top medical college of India you will have to appear in NEET held by CBSE and regarding which more details can be obtained from the link www.cbseneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?