17th July 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

How to become an IAS officer after pursuing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering

hello sir i am sivamani kamalesan pursuing BE aeronautical engineering third year
give some instructions how to become an ias officer

24th July 2012, 01:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an IAS officer after pursuing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering

You can apply for the post of an IAS officer only after successfully completing B.E. Graduation is the main eligibility criterion for this post. You have to appear for UPSC Civil services exam to get in to this post. Maximum age limit for this post is 30 years. You have to clear preliminary exam and main exam as part of this. On clearing written exam, you have to attend personal interview too.
23rd July 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an IAS officer after pursuing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering

sir,I am doing final year mechanical engineering how can I prepared whether to join coaching center or self reading
reply me sir
17th May 2022, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

IS there any IAS OFFICER who has a background in aeronautical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?