11th May 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I select to become a Software Engineer? Colleges offering the course?

madam i want to become a software engineer so which stream should i select in an engineering college

18th May 2011, 06:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I select to become a Software Engineer? Colleges offering the course?

You can pursue B.Tech in software engineering. For getting admission into the course the applicant must have a pass in 12th standard with good percentage of marks. There will be entrance tests as an admission process. You should clear it with good score. Some of the institutes offering the program are IIT, NIT, and Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (DIT), New Delhi.
19th May 2011, 12:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I select to become a Software Engineer? Colleges offering the course?

in b-tech you can choose following steam -

1)computer science and engineering
2)information technology
3)electronics and communication

in b-sc you can choose following steam -
1)computer science
2)electronics

also you can choose mca....

those stream are applicable as a software engineer
19th May 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after 12 to becoming a software enginnering
18th June 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

I have 60% in my SSC examination...Where can i get admission in science stream??? I want to become a software engineer..
18th June 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

to reach m tech which stream of science shud i opt for 11th std?
24th June 2011, 10:50 AM
sachin6

You choose engineering after 12th to become a software engineer. You select cse or it field then you lead that field.
4th August 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 opt fr software engineering ..
so fr 11th wot shud i opt fr : science commerce or artz?
15th September 2011, 10:44 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
madam i want to become a software engineer so which stream should i select in an engineering college

If you want to choose computer or software field in engineering then you have two best options.

Computer science engineering

Information technology

These are two branches related to computer field.

The other options are also present for you if you are interested in computer field.

Bca

Bsc.(computer application)

So depend on you.You can choose any one option.

All the best.
5th November 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

i have 70% mark in 12th standerd.which course select to become engineer
6th November 2011, 11:57 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

HI,
IN 12th class you you take
-PHYSICS
-CHEMISTRY
-MATHS
-COMPUTER SCIENCE
In engineering college yo take:-
-computer science engineering
-information technology

ALL THE BEST!
12th March 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose in 11th to go in software engineering in future
25th May 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose in 10 1 class to further do Software Engineering?
And is Science Compulsory for Software Engineering?
13th November 2014, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I am tenth standard student. I want to become a software developer.Which stream will u prefered for me..?
After 12th which course i have to choose...?
21st September 2015, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I Am 10th Class Student And I Was Fully Confused That Which Stream I Select - Arts,Commerce,Science.Which One Will Hell Me To Become A Software Engineer .Full Specification About It From Starting ...
Please Send Me All Details Quickly...
22nd September 2015, 10:16 AM
Ronie0309

You must first complete 12 th standard in science then go for engineering.
Specifically BE or B.Tech in Computer science or in Information technology.
All engineering colleges offer these 2 courses.So you must give a lot of entrance exams and shall also do well in your 12th board exams.
You can also go for B.Sc IT after 12th which is offered by all Science colleges.
17th January 2016, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

i am in tenth grade and wanting to be a software engineer but ,which is the best stream to take after tenth? science ? commerce?. plz reply soon it wud be a great help!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?