2nd May 2015, 07:46 PM
Karan Kumar Kalyan

How can I do degree in Mechanical engineering from Canada?

I am holder of diploma in engineer from punjab Technical Board and I want to do degree in mechanical engineering from Canada so how can i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Any problem in doing MS Aerospace from US or Canada after Mechanical engineering?
  2. Can I do masters in chemical engineering after bachelors in mechanical engineering from Canada?
  3. Engineering colleges where external degree courses are running in mechanical engineering?
  4. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  5. Can I apply for masters in Engineering at Canada after completing B.E in AMIE with C grade?
  6. What to do after degree in mechanical engineering
  7. How to do degree in Mechanical engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  8. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  9. How to do MS from Canada after doing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  10. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any difference between Mechanical and Aerospace engineering in bachelor's degree?
  12. Universities that provides master degree of electronics and communication in Canada?
  13. How to do masters degree in mechanical engineering after completing B.Tech Mechanical
  14. Which is the best PG diploma course after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering? Which all exams do I have to appear if I want to do it from Canada?
  15. Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Canada for a candidate who has secured 72% in 12th PCM and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  16. Admission in mechanical engineering degree in UK or USA after mechanical diploma? What is the requirement and the fee structure for it?
  17. Colleges or universities to complete degree in Mechanical engineering?
  18. How can I do masters degree in mechanical engineering after B.E mechanical?

21st July 2015, 09:58 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I do degree in Mechanical engineering from Canada?

The exam which you should be aiming at is the GRE because with this exam
1. you will get good universities
1. you will get certain percent of scholarship because of which the monetary burden will also reduce.

Now let us discuss about the exam.
There is no specific eligibility criterion for GRE. However, various universities that accept GRE scores have their own criteria of admission.

The exam pattern for that is-
1) Analytical Writing(One section with two separately timed tasks)

Task 1 - Analyse an Issue- 30 mins
Task 2 - Analyse an Argument task- 30 mins

2) Verbal Reasoning (Two sections)

20 questions per section- 30 mins each

3) Unscored -
This section will not be declared explicitly and can appear in any order after Analytical Writing section. Questions in this section are being tried out either for possible use in future tests or to ensure that scores on new editions of the test are comparable to scores from earlier editions.

4) Research-
This section will be declared explicitly and, if included, will appear at the end of the test instead of the Unscored section. Questions in this section are included for ETS research purposes.

Apart from GRE also, you can take direct admissions in some of the universities but then its always better if you have given GRE as it will help you with your scholarships and also will increase your options.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?