16th December 2011, 07:13 PM
kiranc5229

What are the available courses for masters in Germany after completing graduation in industrial engineering and management?

hi,
i'm currently pursuing 7th sem in industrial engg and management.i need to know wat are the courses available for master's in germany and wat;s the procedure 2 apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  2. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation? -- [New]
  3. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  4. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  5. How much percentage is considered for masters in Germany?
  6. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  7. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  8. Requirement for Masters Degree in Germany?
  9. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  10. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
  11. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  13. How to build my career in HR after completing Masters in Social Work with specialization of Industrial Relations, Labour Welfare and Personal Management
  14. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
  15. Am I eligible for doing Masters in Germany with 58.81% in Engineering?
  16. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  17. What is the criteria for foreign students to do Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  18. Can I get a seat in Germany for masters after completing B.Tech EEE with 57.8%?
22nd January 2018, 09:44 PM
realtimeanswer

Default Re: What are the available courses for masters in Germany after completing graduation in industrial engineering and management?

Below is the list of some master courses available in Germany after Industrial Engineering and Management:
1. Management & Engineering (M.Sc.).
2. Digital Engineering, M.Sc.
3. M.Sc. Mobile and Embedded Systems
4. MBA Supply Chain Managemen
5. Global Management (M.A.)
6. Energy Management
7. Master in Ecotoxicology (M.Sc.)
8. Master in Environmental Sciences (M.Sc.), etc.

Below is the steps of procedure to get admission in German universities:
1. Get good score in GRE( Graduate Test)
2. Get qualify in TestDaf( German Proficiency test)
3. Get qualify in ILETS( English proficiency test)
After getting results you can apply for the universities bases on the score. You can get full Scholarship if you satisfy the requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?