3rd September 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I enter into Indian Army with 50% marks in science stream

how can i get entry into the indian army with 50% marks in science stream?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Army with 72% marks in 10th and science stream in 11th?
  2. How to join indian army with 61% marks in 10th and science stream in 11th?
  3. Engineering from India Army after 12th standard with science stream and 70% marks?
  4. How to enter in Army after passing commerce?
  5. Procedure to join Indian Army for B.Tech(IT) student? Post available in Indian Army? -- [New]
  6. How can I join Indian Army? I've passed my 12th std from Science stream in Manipur board with 61% marks
  7. Procedure to enter into Indian Army having completed 12th with good marks and being a girl?
  8. What subjects will be essential for army jobs after 10th class
  9. Procedure to join Indian Army for 21 years old diploma Computer Science student?
  10. Can I join Indian Army or Air Force having secured 49% in Graduation from Science stream being a girl?
  11. How can girls enter Indian Army before engineering? Which exams do the girls need to attend to join Army?
  12. How to join in Indian Army being a girl and going to complete 12th with Science stream?
  13. Can I join Indian Army after completing 12th with science stream
  14. Can I apply for Indian army before completion of my B.Tech? What's the exam which will I face to enter in to army? What's the package offered by army for technical engineers?
  15. Job Opportunities in Indian Army after completion of 12th class in Science stream and with an age of 18 years?
  16. Can I join Indian Army after passing 12th from science stream in Manipur Board?
  17. How to join Indian Military without any qualifications(not even 10th)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to enter in indian army after complition of BE-Mechanical?
21st September 2013, 05:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I enter into Indian Army with 50% marks in science stream

You can join to Indian Army after completing 12th or graduation. HSC passed candidates have the option to join army by qualifying NDA entrance exam. CDS exam must be qualified to join defense after graduation. Percentage of marks obtained in qualifying examination is not a criterion for both these exams. NDA and CDS exams are conducted by UPSC and detailed information regarding this can be obtained from this web portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?