10th October 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I face IAS exam if I am studying diploma?

I am now studing difloma so how can i try to face a IAS exam

9th January 2013, 05:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I face IAS exam if I am studying diploma?

Diploma holders are not eligible for IAS. Graduation is the basic qualification required. So you need to pursue graduation to apply for CSAT. Your age must be less than 30. Within this age, you can attempt the exam at most 4 times.
10th January 2013, 07:59 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Diploma holder are not eligible to apply for the IAS Examination because diploma is not equivalent to the graduate degree . So you can not apply for IAS Examination if you are aim to do IAS Examination then you must have a graduate degree without graduate degree you are not eligible to apply IAS .

So first complete your graduate degree and then apply for the Indian Administrative Service examination(IAS).For your future purpose i am providing the details about the IAS Examination.

Indian Administrative Service examination is one of the top and toughest examination . This examination is conducted by UPSC through Civil Service Examination . Civil Service Examination is divided two stages :: 1)Preliminary Examination 2) Main Examination .

After clearing the Civil Service Examination you can get the job into IAS based on the ranking . If you want to get into IAS then you must be topper ranker then only you can get into the IAS Post .

Eligibility Criteria ::

Aspirant must have a holding the degree in any discipline of a recognized Institution and No percentage bar . Aspirant must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 1st August of the year of examination . Upper age limits is applicable .

Aspirant pursing in the last year of degree course or awaiting the exam results of graduation or completed candidate may also eligible .

Open category candidate can attempt the exam at most 4 times , OBC candidate can attempts 7 times and No limits for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes .

www.upsc.gov.in
6th February 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

I have heard that very soon govt is gonna relax the criterion of graduation from IAS and post 12 one will be eligible for IAS isit true?
31st August 2013, 10:48 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Diploma candidates are not eligible to apply for IAS Examination. Only graduation candidates are eligible to apply for IAS Examination..

To apply for IAS Examination than the candidate should Complete Graduation from recognized University . But you have Only Complete Diploma Course . So your Not eligible for IAS Examination.

:: Suggestion :::

If your Interested to apply for IAS Examination than I suggest you to Complete Graduation Course and the apply for IAS Examination .
12th September 2013, 10:58 AM
nishi513

HI FRIEND
## The minimum educational qualification required to apply for IAS EXAMINATION(civil services exam) is GRADUATION in any discipline from recognised institution/university
## As you are a diploma holder, it is sorry to say that, you are not eligible to apply for IAS EXAM but you can apply after the completion of your graduation
## Age limit to apply for IAS EXAMINATION is
~>21-30 years for GENERAL category candidates
~>21-33 years for OBC candidates
~>21-35 years for SC/ST candidates
~>21-40 years for PH candidates
## The number of attempts allowed for IAS examination are
~>4 times for General category
~>7 times for OBC category
~>no limit for SC/ST category candidates
## The selection process of IAS exam is
~>Written test(preliminary & mains exams)
~>Personal interview
## For further details please visit www.upsc.gov.in

** ALL THE BEST **
1st April 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

My Name is Sachin Sisodiya. I have 3 Year diploma in Accounts and Auditing from Govt. Polytechnic Collage and my 10 2 also complete can I face the IAS exam Please reply me. 9728777710
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?