11th April 2015, 03:10 PM
ammuanjana1994

How can I get direct admission in Auckland University for Safety course with scholarship?

Am a 3rd year btech food technology study... how can I get admission in Auckland university , new Zealand , for food safety course with scholarship ?
What all preparations I have to make?

12th July 2015, 05:55 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get direct admission in Auckland University for Safety course with scholarship?

See, for admission in a particular country, there are some things which you need to look for. Some of them are-

1) Whether the country has good universities for that particular course like for example USA has excellent universities for IT related course and so on.

2) Your financial condition is strong and is ready for unknown expense also.

3) You have to contact the appropriate counselling agency so that you are not tricked or else you can yourself contact the university or the college if you are able to do so.

Also, there are some exams which you need to give and clear in order to study in a particular country. Like for example in case of New Zeal and, IEALTS exam has to be given. Some university even take students without it but then its better that you clear this for some good colleges.

It will also help in fetching you scholarships if you would apply to.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?