6th December 2016, 12:01 PM
Baby Thankam

How can I get a job as Teacher in Pre-School after completing MA and B.Ed course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Post graduation with MA and after completing MA I did B.Ed. Now I want to become a Teacher in Pre-School because I am interested in KG. I want to know how can I get a job as Teacher in Pre-School after completing MA and B.Ed course? What is the procedure to get the job? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course? I am a teacher in pre primary section for past 1 year
  2. How can I get school teacher job after completing post graduate in Geography with 62%?
  3. How to take admission for correspondence B.Ed course? I am a pre primary teacher
  4. After completing B.Ed course is it possible to get a government job?
  5. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  6. Can I apply for B.Ed after doing B.Com from Lucknow University with 44% aggregate
  7. Can I do Pre Primary Teacher Training having 10 years of teaching experience? Is Pre Primary Teacher Training compulsory to apply for Bihar TET?
  8. How can I become a Primary School Teacher after completing M.Com from IGNOU? -- [New]
  9. Information on how to apply for teacher job in UP after completing BSc and B.Ed from CMJ Shillong University
  10. Eligibility for Primary Teacher job in Singapore?
  11. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  12. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  13. Can i apply as a Art Teacher on the basis of IDG Diploma?
  14. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
  15. Can we join as a Punjabi Teacher at School level after completing Gyani course?
  16. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after completing MCA to apply for PGT teacher in CBSE school? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the jobs other than private school teacher after B.Sc, M.A in Maths and B.Ed with 4 years of experience?
  18. How can I become a English teacher for 10 standard in school with B.com?
15th April 2017, 09:08 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job as Teacher in Pre-School after completing MA and B.Ed course?

To become teacher in government schools you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by CBSE as CTET or as STET ( by different state ).

The minimum eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have 12th with D.Ed qualification.

As, you bear both M.A and B.Ed degree you are eligibility to appear for examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for final selection.
13th January 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job as Teacher in Pre-School after completing MA and B.Ed course?

Is it possible to get govt. teacher job without clear CTET as i have done my M.A. and B.ed.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?