10th December 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

How can I get mechanical engineering job while studying B.Tech

Know i am studying the B.Tec who i can get the mechanical engieering job after my completion of studyes..

Related Questions:
  1. How to get placed in a job after studying B.E Mechanical Engineering
  2. How to get a job after studying B.E mechanical engineering?
  3. What are the career options after Mechanical engineering? I am studying in 4th year Mechanical
  4. How can I get mechanical engineering job while studying B.Tech
  5. What can I do on the basis of 73% in 10th, 79% in inter and 75% in B.Tech?
  6. How to find a job with Aerospace Engineering? I am studying in Jaipur Rajasthan in 11th
  7. Can I get job in Tata Motors or any other automobile companies if having 2 arrears in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  8. Can I get a job after studying mechanical engineering 3rd year
  9. How can I join into ISRO? I am studying 1st year mechanical engineering
  10. Job opportunities in government sector after passing B.E mechanical engineering?
  11. What can I do to get a job in central government after studying diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 95% -- [New]
  12. Can I apply for a job after studying 3rd year mechanical engineering
  13. How should I get a job after studying mechanical engineering
  14. How to get a government job after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  15. How to get a government job related to Mechanical Engineering? What is the syllabus? Tips for preparation?
  16. What kind of preparation is needed to get a job in ISRO while studying Mechanical Engineering in Diploma?
  17. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks
  18. How to join Indian Army after studying B.E Mechanical Engineering 3rd year
16th June 2013, 09:52 AM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: How can I get mechanical engineering job while studying B.Tech

~~~Mechanical engineering jobs~~~

Mechanicl is one of the oldest engineering stream and yet it has a wide scope in mear future. You have a good oportunity to get into best core companies of India.
To get admited you have to give entrence test or else you can show GATE score card folowed by pearsonal interview.
16th June 2013, 06:26 PM
vijaya.

Thumbs up Re: How can I get mechanical engineering job while studying B.Tech

here are some suggestions
~you must go through campus selection helding at colleges after completion of 6th sem.
~must register & post resume to job providing sites
~speaking and representing skills matter the most while interview.,so you must be good there
~last but not the least your knowledge on your subject must be very good & always update our self..good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?