16th January 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Army after passing 1st year in college?

i am 1st yers. college, so i wanted to joining this army, how can i join this?so pl. send me emal [email protected] thanks, krutant pawar.

11th February 2012, 07:19 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Army after passing 1st year in college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am 1st yers. college, so i wanted to joining this army, how can i join this?so pl. send me emal [email protected] thanks, krutant pawar.
Nice to see that you are Interested to Join Indian Army and there are lots of way to Join Army. You have not completed your Graduation, then you cant apply for CDS Examinations.

~~ You have Only the Option to apply for NDA Examination, And to apply for NDA Examination you have to complete your 12Th examination and your age should between 16.5 to 19 years.

~~ Upper age relaxation is not applicable for any candidates in NDA

~~ Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible for NDA.

~~ Notification of NDA Examination is Published twice in a year and the Notification will be Published in the employment Newspaper.

~~ Eligible candidates May fill the application form Online Only.

You can also apply for TES (Technical Entry Scheme), But you have to scored more than 70% marks and study Maths, Physics and Chemistry in your 12Th examination. To apply for TES, your age should between 16.5 to 19.5 years.

If you have not fulfill the above eligibility Criteria then you cant apply for this examination.

Then you have to complete your Graduate degree course and then you are eligible for CDS Examination.

If you need more information about CDS Examination then please check official website :

upsc.gov.in
11th February 2012, 07:37 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

After 12th or after graduation you can join Indian Army.As you are a candidate of 1st year in college then you are also very much eligible for Indian Army.See you have to take information from different newspapers and websites when the vacancies of Navy will come and according to this you can apply.

You can also apply for N.D.A. and C.D.S.(Common Defense Services). There generally two examination are held for N.D.A., one is N.D.A.-1 and another is N.D.A.-2.You can also attempt both this two exam.

For more details i.e. if you can apply and want to download previous year papers then you can visit the following websites :

http://indianarmy.nic.in
and
http://www.upsc.gov.in
and
http://www.freshersworld.com

all the best.
11th February 2012, 08:50 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

You can join Indian Army through NDA as you have completed 12th standard.

You can also join Army after completion of graduation through CDS(Combined Defence Service) and if you have completed B.Tech. you can join Army through TES(Technical Entry Scheme)

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to three wings of NDA i.e. Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age having either appearing for the final 12th exam or passed from any stream from a recognised Central/State Board with good physical fitness is eligible to apply for NDA.

The process of registration for NDA-I has already been completed the exam will be held on 15.04.2012. So you can try for the forthcoming NDA-II exam.

For more information you may log on to official website of UPSC i.e.www.upsc.gov.in
11th February 2012, 09:34 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.......
Yes , you can join Army after +2 in Science stream only, Other stream are not allowed from +2 level . The exam which you can appear after +2 is NDA , CDS
The details information of NDA exam are as follows.......

For more details you can visit website http://www.upsc.gov.in

Good luck.........
11th February 2012, 10:03 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

after complete your 12th then a candidate eligible
for apply military job

first candidate give NDA exam.

Age- 16.5 to 19 years
age relaxation based on govt. rules.

25th February 2012, 09:20 AM
michael_scofield

yes you can join air force after your 10th.
Airforce some recruitment time to time for 10th student.

The Process is to be short-listed for Air Force after the initial selection procedure, go through a 3-year training at National Defence Academy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?