3rd April 2017, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required for Girls to join the Indian Navy?

Respected Sir, I am a Girl studying in class 11th now and after completing it I want to join the Indian Navy so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required for Girls to join the Indian Navy? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  3. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I join the Indian Navy as a Deck Cadet after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  5. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl?
  6. How can girls join Indian Navy? Which are the posts available for girls? Height and weight requirements for Girls?
  7. Eligibility criteria to join the Indian Navy? Procedure and branches in which girls can apply?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the Indian Air Force and Navy exam? How much should I score in class 10th to join any of them?
  10. How can I join the Indian Navy? What is the qualification criteria required?
  11. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy being a Nepal citizen? What is the physical criteria required for the same?
  12. How should I join Indian Navy after completing b.E? I am 23 years old
  13. Can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 10th? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Indian Navy Officer? Which exam do I have to write?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria to join Indian Navy? I am a 11th science student
  16. What are the eligibility criteria required to appear for Indian Navy exam? How can I prepare for the exam?
  17. What is the qualification criteria required to apply for the Indian Navy?
  18. Required criteria to join Indian Navy being a candidate having completed MSE?
5th April 2017, 08:25 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for Girls to join the Indian Navy?

Sorry, to say that girls are not eligible to join Indian Navy as per the NDA examination notification issued by UPSC. Only unmarried male candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognized board are eligible to apply for NDA examination. You should be an Unmarried Male candidate and should be physically and mentally fit to be eligible to appear in NDA examination for joining in Indian Navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?