13th December 2016, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?

Respected Sir, My name is Sadique Khan and I am studying in class 12th, I have completed class 10th scoring 89% marks so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  3. How can I join the Indian Navy as a Deck Cadet after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  4. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the Indian Air Force and Navy exam? How much should I score in class 10th to join any of them?
  6. How can I join the Indian Navy? What is the qualification criteria required?
  7. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy being a Nepal citizen? What is the physical criteria required for the same?
  8. Can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 10th? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Indian Navy Officer? Which exam do I have to write?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to join Indian Navy? I am a 11th science student
  11. What are the eligibility criteria required to appear for Indian Navy exam? How can I prepare for the exam?
  12. What is the qualification criteria required to apply for the Indian Navy?
  13. Required criteria to join Indian Navy being a candidate having completed MSE?
  14. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy without appearing in NDA entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Merchant Navy?
  15. What is the qualification criteria required to join the Indian Navy? Which entrance exam should I write?
  16. Eligibility criteria to join Indian Navy after Diploma in Marine Engineering? Can I get a grade 1 job?
  17. Exam for women to join Indian Navy? Criteria and selection pattern?
  18. How to join Indian Navy and Army after ECE? What is the eligibility criteria for it?
15th December 2016, 06:15 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?

The entrance examination at 10+2 level for joining different wings of Defence is called NDA examination. It is conducted twice every year by UPSC.

Eligibility criteria for NDA examination:

>>Candidate must have done 10+2 with science stream and Physics and Mathematics should be compulsory subject in board for Navy.

>>Age criteria for NDA exam: 16.5-19.5 years.

>>Only unmarried male candidates can apply for this exam.

You can apply for NDA exam at official website of UPSC. You will have to clear written test and SSB to join Navy.
15th December 2016, 06:22 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You can join Indian Navy by clearing NDA examination for which eligibility criteria is:

Academic qualification: 12th with science stream with PCM group.

Age limit: 16.5-19.5 years.

As per rule of UPSC and Defence, unmarried male candidates can apply for this exam.

There are two stages of this exam: Written test and Service Selection Board.
15th December 2016, 11:27 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility criteria to join the Indian Navy are given below.

=> Candidate should have 12th passed with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognized board.

=> The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years and not be greater than 20 years.

=> Applicant should be an Unmarried male.

=> Candidate should be citizen of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?