10th July 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

How can i join indian police after my graduation in the field of engineering?

Jai Hind,
Respected Sir,
I am pursuing B.Tech honors in the field of Computer Science & Engineering.
I have almost completed my degree,now i would like to serve my country with full honesty...
can u help me how can i become IPS officer NOW..

Thank you very much for your precious time..
My mail-<[email protected]>

13th August 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i join indian police after my graduation in the field of engineering?

I want to join in police service after 10th class
6th January 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i join indian police after my graduation in the field of engineering?

How can i join indian police after my graduation in the field of engineering ?

plese tell me what type of exam i will given for joining the police force as a rank officer?
6th January 2013, 09:52 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

For becoming an IPS officer, you need to appear for the civil services exam conducted by upsc.
The eligibility for sitting in the civil services is that you should be a graduate in any stream. You can also give the exam if you're in final year of your graduation.
The minimum age required to give the exam is 21 years and the maximum age is 30 years.
For more details, check out the website given below

Www.upsc.gov.in
18th March 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

hello sir....i passout with ece branch in b.tech...can i get the job in dubai?....there is demand of ece or not??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?