19th March 2012, 09:57 PM
passwprd

How can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10+2?

hi its Ashish Kumar and i want to get infomation about merchant navy and how can i join it after my +2

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  2. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  3. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  4. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  5. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  7. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  8. How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  9. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  10. Should I join merchant navy as my career after completion of my B.Tech? I have completed my B.Tech in mechanical with 66.63% marks
  11. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Sc? Which positions I can get in Merchant Navy?
  12. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy course after the completion of BE in CSE?
  13. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  14. Admission procedure of joining Merchant Navy after completing of IT engineering course? Is there any entrance exam to be answered?
  15. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  16. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  17. How to join Merchant Navy after doing B.Com?
  18. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.E? I am studying in 12th grade
12th April 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10 2?

is there any test for merchant navy
7th June 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10 2?

how can i join merchant navy after 12th exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?