27th December 2011, 11:01 PM

How can I join Merchant Navy after Electronics and Communication?

Sir,Iam student of Electronics and communication first year ,but now i want to join Merchant Navy how can i go for it

Related Questions:
  1. Can i join merchant navy after graduation in electronics and communication engineering? I am 20 years old
  2. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy?
  3. How can I join Merchant Navy after Electronics and Communication?
  4. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  5. How to join Merchant Navy after doing diploma in ECE?
  6. Is it possible to join 1 year course of merchant navy after electronics and communication? Which are the best colleges and what is the fees?
  7. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  8. Can I join merchant navy after passing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  9. Merchant Navy after b.tech in electronics & communication engineering
  10. Can i join merchant navy after scoring 60% aggregate in B.Tech ETC? Is Liverpool university good for merchant navy training?
  11. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  12. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  13. Should I join Indian Navy or merchant navy? I have completed MSc electronics with 62%
  14. Can I join Merchant navy after doing diploma in electronics and communication -- [New]
  15. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  16. How can I join Merchant Navy while in B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering 3rd year?
  17. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I join merchant Navy after completing B.Tech electronics and communication without entrance test or direct interview? Will there be any scholarship for SC candidates? How can I get into government colleges of Merchant Navy?
28th December 2011, 08:57 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I join Merchant Navy after Electronics and Communication?

dear friend,

Sir first of all please complete your B.Tech . degree and then try for it.This is my suggestion to you. After 12th or after graduation you can join Indian Navy.As you are pursuing your graduate degree then you are also very much eligible for Indian Navy.See you have to take information from different newspapers and websites when the vacancies of Navy will come and according to this you can apply.

You can also apply for NDA. There generally two examination are held for NDA, one is NDA-1 and another is NDA-2.You can also attempt both this two exam.

For more details i.e. if you can apply and want to download previous year papers then you can visit the following websites :

http://indiannavy.nic.in
and
http://www.upsc.gov.in
and
http://www.freshersworld.com

all the best.
28th December 2011, 10:11 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How can I join Merchant Navy after Electronics and Communication?

you can give entrance exam for merchant navy since you are just in first year
28th December 2011, 11:15 AM
Davidvilla9

dear friend,

here is eligibility criteria for merchant navy.

The eligibility for nautical science and marine engineering is 10+2 or equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics. he should also pass a medical fitness for sea service under standard norms and with eye sight 6/6 with no colour blindness.

THANKS.!!!!!!!
18th February 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

How can i join for merchant navy after B.tech in electonics and communication as radio officer? What was the procedure?
21st July 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

i am in final year from electronics and telecommunication and i want to go for navy.
What is the procedure for it ?
5th December 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to join indian navy after diploma 3rd year in eletronics and tele-communication.
how to get admission in indian navy?.....
plz rpy as fast as...
30th October 2015, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I m Ashutosh.I m student of ece and I want to join merchant navy.I have 58% marks in pcm in 12th and i57% in engineering.after joing in merchant navy which post do I get.pls suggest me with proper guide..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?