3rd January 2012, 06:10 PM
venkata nagendra

Is it possible to join 1 year course of merchant navy after electronics and communication? Which are the best colleges and what is the fees?

hi sir,
iam nagendra am final year be in electronics and communication , i would like to join one year course for merchant navy is it possible if so please suggest best colleges to join and course fees .my e-mail:[email protected] contact:919042196558
Thanks u sir

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  2. Can i join merchant navy after graduation in electronics and communication engineering? I am 20 years old
  3. Am I eligible for merchant navy after pursing B.E in electronics and communication branch -- [New]
  4. How can I join Merchant Navy after Electronics and Communication?
  5. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy?
  6. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  8. Can I join merchant navy after passing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  9. Can I join merchant Navy after completing B.Tech electronics and communication without entrance test or direct interview? Will there be any scholarship for SC candidates? How can I get into government colleges of Merchant Navy?
  10. How to join Merchant Navy after doing diploma in ECE?
  11. How can I join Merchant Navy while in B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering 3rd year?
  12. Merchant Navy after b.tech in electronics & communication engineering
  13. Can i join merchant navy after scoring 60% aggregate in B.Tech ETC? Is Liverpool university good for merchant navy training?
  14. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  15. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  16. Can I join Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing final year of EEE and at an age of 19 years? How to apply for Merchant Navy?
  17. What is the criteria to join Merchant Navy? I have completed Polytechnic in industrial electronics
  18. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
8th September 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join 1 year course of merchant navy after electronics and communication? Which are the best colleges and what is the fees?

Can i Join Merchant Navy after completing B.E in Electronics & telecommunication engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?