15th August 2013, 05:45 PM
raghav rajpoot

Can I join Merchant navy after doing diploma in electronics and communication

I do diploma in electronics and communication after 10 class so can i join merchant navy

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  2. Can I join merchant navy after passing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  3. Am I eligible for merchant navy after pursing B.E in electronics and communication branch
  4. Can I join Merchant navy after doing diploma in electronics and communication -- [New]
  5. Can i join merchant navy after graduation in electronics and communication engineering? I am 20 years old
  6. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy?
  7. How can I join Merchant Navy after Electronics and Communication?
  8. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  9. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  10. Is it possible to join 1 year course of merchant navy after electronics and communication? Which are the best colleges and what is the fees?
  11. Can I join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication engineering?
  12. Merchant Navy after b.tech in electronics & communication engineering
  13. Can i join merchant navy after scoring 60% aggregate in B.Tech ETC? Is Liverpool university good for merchant navy training?
  14. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  16. Should I join Indian Navy or merchant navy? I have completed MSc electronics with 62%
  17. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  18. How should I join Merchant Navy after completing 3 years diploma in industrial electronics branch
16th October 2015, 01:07 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I join Merchant navy after doing diploma in electronics and communication

** As per my knowledge, Yes you can join Merchant navy after doing diploma in electronics and communication.

** The age of Applicants must be greater than 17 years.

** The applicant should scored a minimum of 50% in the final year of your diploma program.

** Also the overall percentage in diploma course is a minimum of 55%.
18th October 2015, 10:35 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Can I join Merchant navy after doing diploma in electronics and communication

Yes you are eligible for Merchant Navy whether you have done diploma in electronics .

You should have minimum 50% marks in 12th or diploma.

Age should between 18 to 25 years.
19th October 2015, 06:43 PM
maakaladla

Default Re: Can I join Merchant navy after doing diploma in electronics and communication

Yes you are eligible for joining Merchant Navy after doing diploma in electronic and communication.

eligibility:-
-passed the 12th exam with 60% marks.
-age less than 22 years.
- 50% marks in diploma section.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?