31st August 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

How can i know about the 2nd semester results of Christ Engineering College, Puducherry?

iam a student of christ engineering college, puducherry
i want to know my first year II semester results

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance test to answer to take up computer science engineering in Christ Engineering College Bangalore?
  2. Can I get admission in government college of Engineering Amravati? Other colleges in Maharashtra for admission in B.E. 2nd year?
  3. Which college is best - Christ University or Jason University?
  4. Can I get admission in other college during 2nd semester or 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Previous 2 years question papers of BSc computer science of 2nd semester of Puducherry University?
  6. Does the JIPMER syllabus consists of only 12th standard portion?
  7. How to get admission in Christ University for 2nd year B.Com Finance honours?
  8. List of best engineering colleges for studying B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering at Tamilnadu and Puducherry state?
  9. List of scholarships available for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd semester student?
  10. Admission in other colleges while doing BSc Mass Communication in 2nd semester? What is the procedure?
  11. Am I eligible to sit for Aptitude Tests of Companies having secured 68% average of all semesters in IT and securing 59.8% in 2nd semester?
  12. Is change of college possible in 4th Semester of engineering?
  13. Will I get medical seat in government medical college in Puducherry after scoring 189 cutoff
  14. In which semester of Engineering Diploma course I will get admission if appearing in Diploma CET after completing 2nd PUC Science?
  15. Can I get direct entry to 3rd year B.E after doing diploma ECE after passing 12th science
  16. List of colleges which provides admissions while doing B.Tech 2nd semester? -- [New]
  17. When admission form of Christ college will be given for admission in Christ College of Commerce?
  18. List of top BCA Colleges available in Bangalore? I've secured 59% marks with Science stream
10th September 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i know about the 2nd semester results of Christ Engineering College, Puducherry?

want to know 2nd semester result
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?