20th August 2013, 05:25 PM

How can I prepare for aptitude round?

actually for what type of questions do I have to prepare for the aptitude round?

15th October 2015, 12:36 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I prepare for aptitude round?

**Aptitude section mainly covers the Question from===>

->Mathematical Ability

->Logical Reasoning

->English Grammar

->General Knowledge

-Solve as many problems as you can, from various texts books.

-Try to solve the problem in short duration

-Practice more surely you will be able to clear.

-solve all the question papers from the R S Agarwal.

-Solve all the puzzels from papers and books.
15th October 2015, 02:02 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

In aptitude round, you have to solve questions from the different topics of Quantitative aptitude like Number system, percentage, average, time and distance, profit and loss, mensuration, elementary algebra, boats and streams, time and work etc.

You can prepare for this round by following any book and solving each question of that book with proper concept. In aptitude round what matters is the accuracy, so you should be accurate and able to solve questions as quick as possible.

So try to gain speed by enough practice of questions. There is aptitude round in each recruitment drives.
15th October 2015, 09:15 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Aptitude has become one of the important section in many of the competitive exams and in MNC's campus recruitment procedure also as a part of written test.

In addition to Aptitude, there will be other sections in the written exam like
Reasoning
General English
Current Affairs.

In order to answer from these 3 sections, it won't take much time as you can come to know the know just by having a glance over the question if you are familiar with that concept.

But in the case of Aptitude, it is time consuming. You can not arrive at solution just by seeing the question. You need to involve some mind calculations and manual calculations on paper as well. Hence the people who are good at academics can score good marks in the written exam as they can solve more questions in less time.

As per preparation, I suggest you to follow R.S.Agarwl book which will cover all the models for all the topics in Aptitude. In addition, I also suggest to practice the previous year papers and sample papers of the respective competitive or any of the written exam which you are applying for.

You need to be good enough in calculations. You should be able to do mind calculations and you answers should be accurate. Make your preparation in such a way. Then only you can score well in this area.

If you are not sure of a particular question, just leave it and go for the next question as it will eat your time to get the formula and procedure to solve.

Some of the important topics in aptitude from which you will get questions in any written exam are
-Number Series
-Time and Work
-Time and Distance
-Alligation
-Profit and Loss
-Data Interpretation
-Simple and Compound Interest etc.
16th October 2015, 12:13 AM
subbim

Aptitude contains mathematical questions. simplifications is key area for aptitude.

preparation, you select good books like R.S.Agarwal and self prepare or also take coaching from a person or coaching institute.

I recommend to join institute. they provide tips. they gave so many practice papers which you can practice.

common questions areas are
Simplifications
percentages
profit and loss
time and distance
LCM and HCF
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?