28th October 2016, 11:08 AM
Lalkuthi

How can I pursue PhD after completing MA (English) scoring 62% marks?

Hello Sir, I have completed MA (English) with 62% marks and I am a school teacher. I want to pursue PhD at the age of 43. How may I pursue P.hD from NSOU? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue PhD after completing M.Com scoring 48% marks from Mumbai University? What is the procedure to apply for PhD?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue PhD in English from IGNOU after scoring 54.6% marks in Post Graduation?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue PhD after completing MA (Sociology) scoring 53% marks from Mumbai University? In which college can I apply for PhD?
  4. Is it possible to pursue B.Ed along with MA English within 1 year after completing BCA course scoring 67% marks?
  5. Can I pursue PhD in LAW through Distance Education from any Indian University after completing LLM scoring 61% marks?
  6. Can I pursue Ph.D after completing masters in Urdu by scoring 53%?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue PhD in Computer Science after completing MCA scoring 74% marks?
  8. How can I pursue LLB course after completing BE scoring 70% marks?
  9. Can I pursue PhD after completing MA externally? What is the minimum marks required to get admission in PhD?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue MA course after completing BA scoring 44.62% marks?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue PhD after scoring 50% marks in Post Graduation?
  13. What is the minimum marks required in GATE exam to pursue direct PhD in IIT after completing BE in ECE?
  14. What is the procedure to get admission in PhD after completing MA in Sociology from IGNOU?
  15. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  16. Is it possible to pursue M.SC after 17 years of completing B.Sc scoring 44% marks being a SC category candidate? -- [New]
  17. Which course should I pursue after completing BA (English, Sociology and Economics) with 50% marks?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
29th October 2016, 09:32 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: How can I pursue PhD after completing MA (English) scoring 62% marks?

For PhD course the candidate must have a qualification of master degree in any field from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.
With having these eligibility candidate can enroll himself for the PhD course in any university.
30th October 2016, 09:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue PhD after completing MA (English) scoring 62% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalkuthi View Post
Hello Sir, I have completed MA (English) with 62% marks and I am a school teacher. I want to pursue PhD at the age of 43. How may I pursue P.hD from NSOU? Please answer as soon as possible.
You have completed M.A in English with 62 % marks so you are eligible for Ph.D course through UGC NET exam.

To get admission in Ph.D course, you should qualify in UGC NET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?