7th January 2017, 11:24 PM
Deepthi.M13

What is the minimum marks required in GATE exam to pursue direct PhD in IIT after completing BE in ECE?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BE in ECE and after completing it I want to pursue PhD in IIT directly so I want to know what is the minimum marks required in GATE exam to pursue direct PhD in IIT after completing BE in ECE? Is it possible to pursue PhD directly after completing BE in ECE? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue PhD after completing MA externally? What is the minimum marks required to get admission in PhD?
  2. Minimum marks required in GATE ECE to get a seat in IIT Bombay in OC category?
  3. What is the minimum time gap required for completion of Ph.D after M.Tech?
  4. Minimum GATE score required to do Ph.D from IIT?
  5. What topics to cover to get maximum marks in GATE ECE exam? What is the minimum cutoff required to get into IITs?
  6. Cutoff marks required in GATE to study M.Tech(Biotechnology) in IIT-Delhi?
  7. Is GATE exam required for PhD admission in IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Integrated m.tech phd in computer science
  9. Courses that I can do after UG in BSc Physics?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in IIT or NIT after completion of MCA with 76 percentage marks? -- [New]
  11. What is the minimum marks required in GATE to do Ph.D course?
  12. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  13. Syllabus of GATE ECE paper? Which are the books for the exam? Minimum cutoff marks to get admission in M.Tech in IIT?
  14. What is the minimum marks required in class 10th to get admission in IIT for Engineering?
  15. Minimum marks required in GATE exam to take admission in top 3 IIT's?
  16. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Mathematics after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  17. Minimum marks required in M.Sc to get into IIT for PhD in Maths?
  18. Whether IIT Kharagpur offering Integrated Ph.D programme in Machine Learning(AI) & Operating Systems? Can I get admission if secured 1867 AIR in GATE?
15th January 2017, 06:29 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in GATE exam to pursue direct PhD in IIT after completing BE in ECE?

GATE is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

GATE examination is of 100 marks. To get admission in PhD in IIT after Bachelor of engineering in ECE, you must try to score 60 plus marks out of 100 marks. Last year cut off marks so that those scoring above 60% marks have good chance of getting admission in IITs.

You can go for Integrated PhD course after Bachelor of Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?