3rd July 2011, 11:43 AM
startcareer

What should I do after restarting my career in Microbiology?

hi,I have completed M.sc microbiology in 2009 due to some reasons couldn work for two years after that .Henceforth Iam planning to restart my career from now july 2011 can anyone sugggest me a good career profession and how to go about it.

Related Questions:
  1. What career option should I opt after completion of my B.Sc(In Microbiology)? Should I pursue M.Sc in microbiology?
  2. Career in Microbiology?
  3. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Need guidance for restarting career as Software Developer after a long gap?
  5. Career in Microbiology?
  6. How to make career in microbiology? How may I build research career in microbiology field?
  7. What should I study further after completing B.Sc(Microbiology)? Career opportunities of this course?
  8. Is it a good option to opt for Psychology instead of Maths? Career options after B.Sc. Microbiology?
  9. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology? Can I choose “Microbiology” as a career option being an MBBS candidate? -- [New]
  10. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?
  11. Career options in microbiology and the colleges offering this course? What is the scope of microbiology?
  12. Which course(M.Sc in microbiology or M.Sc in virology) should I opt for better career opportunities and future prospects?
  13. Which course to do after B.Sc Microbiology for a good career in Microbiology and Research for girls?
  14. How to make my career as a Doctor? I am pursuing degree with Microbiology
  15. How to make my career bright after BSc in Microbiology? Courses available after completion of BSc Microbiology?
  16. What are the career options available after MSc Microbiology in government sector?
  17. List all kind of career opportunities in Microbiology field for graduates?
  18. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?

12th November 2011, 03:34 AM
Beready

Default Re: What should I do after restarting my career in Microbiology?

friend,

its a very good decision if you want to continue your education .
that's really nice .
now you need to just catch up a good university and do there
whatever you want.
good luck.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?