28th June 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in Agriculture college after passing 2nd PU exam with 48.33%

I have passed my 2nd pu exam with 48.33 percentage do i get addmision in college ,and what is fee structure.any college,privite or govt.

Related Questions:
29th June 2013, 07:41 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I take admission in Agriculture college after passing 2nd PU exam with 48.33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my 2nd pu exam with 48.33 percentage do i get addmision in college ,and what is fee structure.any college,privite or govt.
Engineering Agricultural and medical Common Entrance test which is commonly known as EAMCET is the single entrance test through which you will able to take admission in Agriculture science courses.This entrance exam is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad.Courses in which you will able to take admission through this entrance test is as follows :
  • B.sc in Forestry.
  • B.sc(Hons) Agriculture.
  • B.sc in Plant Breeding.
  • B.sc in Horticulture.
  • B.sc in Agricultural Biotechnology.
Educational qualification :
  • You should have a 10+2/Inter pass out degree with English,Physics,Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology/Agriculture
Marks :
  • General category candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 level.
  • Reserved category candidates should have a minimum of 45% marks in 10+2 level.
Important :
  • There is no upper age limit for EAMCET appearing candidates.
  • 60% Seat reservation will be for the candidates who belong from the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Entrance Exam Structure :
  • This entrance test will be of 2 hour and 30 minutes.
  • All questions will be objective type.
  • Questions will be from Physics,Chemistry and Biology from 10+2 level

For more details related to this exam visit http://www.apeamcet.org/

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?