17th December 2011, 02:20 PM
Vrkr2012

How to change my branch of engineering while studying diploma in mining?

Iam studying in diploma in mining how to ican change my branch in engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  2. Can I change my branch in Diploma engineering or in B.E. after completing Diploma engineering?
  3. How to join into mining engineer after studying diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. How should I change branch to mechanical from civil? I am studying diploma in civil engineering
  5. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  7. Change of branch in engineering after completing diploma in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I change my branch after completing Diploma in Civil? -- [New]
  9. Can I change graduation branch from computer to electrical?
  10. Am I eligible to write AIEEE? I have completed my diploma in drilling engineering from School of mining, Orissa with 72% marks. What's the minimum marks should I scored to get admission in NIT with mining stream?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in CSE after completion of diploma in mining engineering?
  12. How may I change my branch in B.Tech at Buldelkhand university(GBTU)? I'm in ECE and want to change to Mechanical engineering
  13. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India?
  14. Information about mining engineering diploma?
  15. What is the difference between Diploma in Mining and B.Tech in Mining?
  16. What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting Mining Branch? What's the future prospective for the same?
  17. Can I get job after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering? Scope in Private Sector of India?
  18. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
8th January 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change my branch of engineering while studying diploma in mining?

Dear sir/madam
now i am studying diploma in computer engineering 2nd year,i would like change my branch from computers to aeronatical can i do that please help me in finding this data
28th July 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change my branch of engineering while studying diploma in mining?

i want to ask
"ki kya mein ek college mein 1st year padhne ke baad dusre college mein wapas 1st year mein padh sakta hu?
agar haan to kya conditions hai?
plss answers me it relle very imp. for me.....
20th June 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

can i change my stream from construction to mechanical engineering?
7th October 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

how to change electronics to electrical in B.E 1st year
10th October 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

after writing ecet exam ,can we change civil to mining in b.tech
9th May 2016, 06:54 AM
Unregistered

how to write a letter to the collage principal to change branch mechanical to electrical
5th April 2018, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Please help me how to write an application to change mining engineering branch to civil engineering branch ?
13th April 2018, 05:39 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change your branch in engineering but there are few conditions and requirements which you need to meet them.

You can change your branch in engineering only after completing 1st year. You need to score good marks in 1st year because based on your score you can change your branch.

After getting good marks you need fill the application form for changing the branch and submit it in the college. The college will provide a cut off range for each branch, so you need to meet the cut off range.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?