29th August 2011, 03:09 PM
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2

How to change my branch from M.E to CSE?

I studying in 3rd sem ME branch.I am interested in games and software so I think to change my branch from ME to CSE so plz help me what I do.

19th April 2012, 10:18 PM
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 153
Default Re: How to change my branch from M.E to CSE?

if u are in 2nd year u will change ur branch otherwise u are not in 2nd year u not change ur branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Automobile Engineering after diploma? 4 25th November 2019 11:26 AM
How to join the government of Meghalaya after passing from Pune University? 2 26th July 2017 03:27 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: