28th July 2011, 02:41 AM
naushad786

What course should I do pursue after B.A?

I am naushad from asansol. I have completed B A in history in 2008. I have basic knowladge in computer. what course should I do now? plz advice me. I am
in fix.

28th February 2012, 04:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course should I do pursue after B.A?

There are many courses which you can pursue after BA. The selection of the higher study options should be made on the basis of the candidate’s interests and skills. You have the option of selecting the MA course in the same subject area. This may help you to get in to the academic line by attending the NET exam conducted by UGC. You may also work in BPO or KPO firms. An MBA is also a good option. You need to attend the MAT,CAT or similar sort of exams and based on the score in the exam one may get short listed for the GD and Interview round. A candidate needs to successfully clear this round for an admission in to the MBA course.
19th April 2012, 10:22 PM
mrrudeaka
Junior Member+

Default Re: What course should I do pursue after B.A?

As you have mentioned that you have done BA and having knowledge of computers also then go with MBA or MA.These degrees will prove benificial in future for you as you will be eleigible for doing jobs in the market sectors after MBA and have the chance of lectrurship after MA.

There are number of Universities providing MA and MBA courses by regular and distance courses both.You can enroll with any of the university and opt the course as per your parameters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?