29th April 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech in mechanical field in Tamilnadu after finishing B.E? Which are the colleges available?

after finish my BE i would like to do m.tech in mechanical field in tamilnadu..
what are the colleges available

Related Questions:
  1. How to join MS after finishing M.A UG degree? List of colleges in Tamilnadu?
  2. Procedure to apply for M.Tech after completing MCA? List of colleges available in Tamilnadu?
  3. How to do M.Tech in any colleges in Coimbatore(Tamilnadu)
  4. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  5. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.E or M.Tech correspondence?
  7. How many colleges offer M.E Mechanical course in Tamilnadu?
  8. Am I eligible for M.Tech in computer science or information technology after doing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  9. Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma?
  10. Which are the colleges offering M.Tec in CSE in Tamilnadu? I want to do M.Tech in CSE
  11. Colleges offering diploma in Civil/Mechanical correspondence course in AP,Tamilnadu?
  12. Am I eligible to do B.E mechanical after finishing diploma in mechanical?
  13. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to reappear in Karnataka PGCET to study M.Tech if appeared last year? -- [New]
  15. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  16. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  17. Any universities or colleges offering M.Tech in Electronics or related field in North India?
  18. Is M.Tech by Karnataka state open university valid or fake?
3rd August 2012, 01:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in mechanical field in Tamilnadu after finishing B.E? Which are the colleges available?

Admission to M.Tech in mechanical engineering is conducted on the basis of scores obtained in the qualifying exam. Candidates should have a valid GATE score card. Non GATE candidates can also apply for this course. Such candidates will have to clear the entrance exam conducted by the institutes. Final selection will be based on the scores obtained in entrance exam and personal interview. Karunya Institute of Technology Coimbatore, SRM college are some of the institutes that offer M.Tech in mechanical engineering in Tamil Nadu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?