7th August 2012, 08:38 AM
Ritzy.Sharma

How to do MA after doing BCA 3rd year? Last date for CAT admission process?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am in third year and i am doing BCA. I want to to MBA so please provide me with the information that when is the last date for CAT admission process

2nd September 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MA after doing BCA 3rd year? Last date for CAT admission process?

can i doing MA after BE,and if does this then can i eligible for samvida shikshak grade-Ist and grade-IInd????

respected sir/mam please give answer of this question.

thank you....
2nd September 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MA after doing BCA 3rd year? Last date for CAT admission process?

can i doing MA after BE,and if does this then can i eligible for samvida shikshak grade-Ist and grade-IInd???

respected, sir/mam please give me answer of this question.

thank you.
25th July 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

i am 3rd year bca student .am i eligible for cat exam for mba in hr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?