12th August 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in Management after completing MBA?

respected sir,
sir i have completed mba in 2012 (recently) with hr as specialization. so am willing to do ph.d in management. so please suggest me what step i should take further.

please mail me to [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue Ph.D in management after completing PG in management?
  2. What are the scopes after completing hospital management? I am pursuing graduation
  3. MBA in Hotel Management after completing BMS? or Graduation in Hotel Management is necessary? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  5. Possibility to study B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  6. How much is the fee of Hotel Management courses? What is their starting salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Average and the minimum package after completing hotel management from IMH Delhi?
  8. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  9. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  10. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  11. What is the fee structure of hospitality management at IIHM Bangalore? What are the job objectives after completing PG in Hospitality Management?
  12. Scope of M.Sc. in natural resource management? Can I apply for NET exam after M.Sc. in natural resource management?
  13. How to do M.Com in banking management after completing B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fees structure and job opportunities?
  14. Which line should I go for after completing B.Com with Management Major?
  15. Is it possible to do Hotel Management after B.Com? -- [New]
  16. What are the various MBA programs in which I can apply after doing B.Tech in electrical?
  17. Which is the best to choose for me career between diploma tourism management and hotel management? What are the hotels jobs that I can get after completing advanced diploma in tourism management?
  18. Will I get better placement after completing Diploma in Hotel Management? Is it worth to study B.Sc/Diploma in Hotel Management?
15th March 2013, 07:01 PM
riyaz rizzu

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in Management after completing MBA?

dear friend,
after completing your post graduation,i.e you should search in IIT"s site for notifications.there you can find notifications about the intake of p.hd courses.IIT's are the best institutes in india for P.hd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?